Photo Friday! Meet Baby Ty!

Friday, July 25, 2014

   

   And Hannah said to him, "Pardon me, my lord. As surely as you live, I am the women who stood here beside you praying to the Lord. I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.      1 Samuel 1:26-27

Hannah longed for a child, she longed for a child so much so that when she prayed to the Lord she prayed with no abandon. She prayed so earnestly that the priest thought she was a drunk woman. She felt desperate, she poured out her heart to the Lord and he heard her. He answered her prayers, He gave her Samuel the prophet.

Hannah is one of my favorite women of the bible, I love her devotion, I love her story.

I am so happy to introduce you to one of my newest loves: Ty.


This sweet boy has been prayed for and over since before he was a thought. Not only by myself but by many who already love him so. He may only be a few weeks old but I know that God has a special plan for this boy. 

I can't even begin to tell you how excited/amazed/happy I am to get to be closer to him as he grows up. Like his siblings (and his parents), I love this kid. 

Now before I show you more of sweet Ty I feel I must warn you, I am not a newborn photographer. This was me stepping out of my comfort zone, and doing something I don't typically do which is a more styled shoot. While I don't think this will be a new specialty area of mine, I am very pleased with the outcome of this session. 









And just to show that he is a boy after my own heart:


We both love our Cowboys :)

And lastly one of my favorites: 



Thankfully I had some amazing help with both the props and with Ty, without my friend Nicole I definitely would not of captured what I did. I owe you one girl. 

Thankfully Ty was close to perfect for our session, if that was a glimpse of what is to come we will have many happy sessions in our future. :)     

Happy Friday everyone, enjoy your weekend!


 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply