photo friday!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Yay for the weekend! So has anybody else been crazy busy? We sure have, between church and getting ready for the holidays its been nuts around here. As I type this I am thinking of my long to do list before we head to the city this morning, and already my head is spinning.

What better to start this weekend off right than some photos of a gorgeous family?



This session was so much fun, they really made my job easy.


Little Huck is one of the happiest babies I know, and he really loves his aunt Bri. I really have her to thank for all his great big smiles!




We went to Chester's Party Barn in Piedmont, and it was perfect! I had never been, but I will definitely 
be back with my girls. Tons of animals, hayrides, and it is just beautiful out there.
one of my favorites from this session


I had so much fun with these guys, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the session!

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply