return of photo friday

Friday, January 18, 2013

Annnnnd we're back!

After a little hiatus photo friday is back, and happy to be back into the swing of things.

In honor of my oldest, and best friend's birthday I'm going to share with you her family's session from last fall.


They just happen to live on some really beautiful property that was perfect for our session. I couldn't of been happier with the outcome. 


I don't know about you, but I only have a few friends that I still talk to from high school. I have only one friend that I'm still close with, that would be Nicole (most of you know her as Bri but she will forever be Nicole to me). I am very blessed to have the many dear friends I have, true friendship is rare and hard to find, and to have that for most of your life you are truly lucky. Nicole and I have been through thick and thin together, we have a lot of amazing memories and some painful ones as well. I think it's safe to say that our friendship at this point will make it through just about anything.  



Our daughters are close in age and it is so much fun to watch them play together, it's like us all over again. I love her little ornery face in this one, I had to chase her a bit to get a real smile but it was worth it. Plus I love a good sun flare.



It was so windy that day, we were worried that all the shots would be completely windblown. Thankfully we had a few brief moments when it died down enough to capture these. 


Happy Birthday friend, so thankful for your friendship and can't wait to see where The Lord takes us these next 28 years! 


 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply