Happy Valentine's Day!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's been a long time, but I'm glad to be back with a special treat: a valentine just for you from my girls!


I'm discovering how much fun valentine's day is with kids! Don't get me wrong I love all the mushy stuff with the preacher but if I ever made him pancakes with heart sprinkles I'd get laughed at.

It's a whole new level of fun when it comes to my girls. I'm pretty excited for them to wake up so they can get their v-day surprises (lipgloss, nail polish, candy, new cups, and a new movie) fun girly stuff.

How are you celebrating today?

How are you telling the ones you love how much you love them?

Hoping that you and yours all have a wonderful day, eat lots of heart shaped candy and desserts!

And come back tomorrow for a brand new photo friday! hint: it's a valentine day session that you won't want to miss!!!

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply