Photo Friday Returns!

Friday, February 22, 2013

hello friends, how was your week? Ours was busy as usual, but a good week nonetheless. I am excited about the weekend and all that is planned. Today I'm taking a group of teen girls to "the city" for some play time today, tonight we are going to a new small group in town for the pastors and their wives, and tomorrow all the in-laws are coming over for a visit to celebrate the preacher's birthday. Can't wait to get my hands on my sweet nephew! Remember him from my newborn session? You won't believe how big and handsome he is, maybe we'll have time to squeeze in a little mini session in :).

I can't tell you how excited I am about this smallgroup tonight! We have been looking for ways to get more connected with the town, meet more people, so I think this is a perfect way to start. Another reason I'm excited is because I need accountability, I need to be encouraged and pushed. That is what (in my opinion) makes a smallgroup so great. I've really been missing our old smallgroup lately, great friends who not only help keep me in line but are so much fun to be around. So I have pretty high hopes for tonight, because even though I know there is no way I can replace those relationships (not that I want to, I'm still trying to figure out a way to get them to come here hint hint) I do have high hopes for making new ones. Do you belong to a smallgroup or have accountability partners?

I have the best accountability partner, she keeps me in line lol. I know that she prays for me and my family, she always encourages me, and asks me the hard questions that I may not like but need to be asked. There are some people who are in your life and you know it is because God put them there, that is my accountability partner.  Her family means so much to mine, and I'm so excited to share her family session from way back in the fall.


Now I have known the Mcdougal's for a long time, when they first started coming to our church I was in high school and they volunteered to be youth sponsors. Since then they have been sunday school teachers, smallgroup leaders, marriage counselors, and spiritual mentors to both me and my husband. Needless to say we really love this family and would do pretty much anything for them.







This one is my favorite because I think it shows who they are, such a fun family. We love you guys! And I'm so blessed to have you be apart of our lives!

If you don't have an accountability partner I want to urge you to find one, start praying for God to lay someone on your heart. There is no way to list all the ways I have benefited from have mine.

I've got teens waiting on me so I've got to run, say a prayer for me (10 teen girls on one van) and have a great weekend!


 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply