Easter Freebie!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy March! Did you make it through February? I am so excited about all the great things happening in March (my birthday may be one of them).

Things are little crazy around the household this weekend. I have a conference to prepare for tonight and to attend in the morning and tomorrow evening the Hillsdale NewLife singers will be staying the night with us. Very excited for them to be joining us Sunday Morning! So in lieu of photo friday how about a freebie? This beauty is going to go up on my mantel. This is one of my favorite hymn and such a great reminder that I need to hear all the time. Nothing can replace the assurance of knowing that I am able because He lives today and for forever. 

To download this free Easter printable just click on the link under the photo.

                                                              Free Easter Printable

Happy Friday everyone! Have an amazing weekend, I know we will! :)

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Easter Freebie!”

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete