Photo Friday!

Friday, August 2, 2013

It is so good to be back in Oklahoma, don't get me wrong I loved Florida but there's no place like home. 

Last week we loaded up the girls and drove, yes drove to Tampa, Florida for our national convention, 19 hours one way. Technically we spent more time in our car than we did in Florida, but we had a great time. Surprising the girls were awesome, I had a few tricks to keep them busy, we had zero meltdowns.  I mean if you don't count the meltdown that I had on the inside when I saw this:

and we had to go south and not east. Did you know this was the first time that I've gone to Florida and didn't go to DisneyWorld? It was not easy, being that close to Mickey and not going to see him. 

I'll tell you more about our trip next week, and share a few things that helped us get there in one piece, and how we saved ourselves some $$$. 

Today is photo friday and I'm eager to show you how adorable my nephew is, I mean its kinda ridiculous. 


Look at that face, he knows how cute he is.

We took these the weekend of Easter (I know, I know) I had to get some photos of him in his cute little suit. 



I am such a sucker for little boy clothes. I had a conversation with a good friend of mine over the weekend about how I think it would be so much fun to dress up a little guy (she has a little guy and confirmed my suspicions). I just love his little tie and vest, so stinkin' cute.


This one is my favorite, I giggle a little every time I see it (still 4 months later). I really feel like it should have a caption like "hard day at the office" or something like it. Those cheeks are just so cute. 

Just a short one today, come back next week for some more photos and some long driving trip tips! Have a great weekend and if you happen to be going to Women of Faith in OKC come find me! 

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply