Photo Friday!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Photo Friday!

Today we took Charlee to meet her new pre-k teacher, she was pretty awesome. (Charlee that is) She just walked right in and talked to anyone that would listen, not scared at all. She is going to love school.   You will get to hear more about that next week :).

Today I'm posting pictures from a session with my brother and his family.



We might of picked the worst day weather wise to have this session. It rained on us at one point, lucky the park we were at had a big awning that we were able to hide out underneath. 

My brother got married in March and they wanted some family pictures, of course I was happy to help. I think we got some good ones. Here are a few of my favorites. 

I think this picture sums up having a little boy, always chasing after him :)

He is crazy about his mama



So happy that I have a new sister and nephew, love them so much already. 

I don't know about where you are but here the weather has been amazing, seriously. So I plan to enjoy it this weekend with my girls. Hope you get to do the same! 

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply