Photo Friday!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Friday! I don't know about everyone else but getting used to our new schedule has taken it out of me, and I am so excited it is Friday!

This month my sister and brother in law celebrated their 1st anniversary, so I thought today's photo friday would be a few of their wedding photo's that I took.

Let me preface this with I am not a wedding photographer, something I would love to learn more about, but this was the first wedding I have ever shot. And since I was in the wedding I only have photos of afterwards.


The wedding was at a resort in Cancun, so I couldn't of asked for a prettier backdrop.




I know I am a little biased, but it was just perfect. Bethanie was just beautiful, her dress and veil were perfect for her, and the ceremony was just right.


Like I said couldn't of asked for a better backdrop.



This one is my absolute favorite, I feel like it just captures the moment and her beauty. Just a handful of the many that I took, I love them but again I'm a little biased. :)

Happy anniversary guys, we love you so much! We are so happy for you and we are so proud of both of you!

Have a great weekend everyone!

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply