Photo Friday!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Friday! I don't know about you but I am very excited for this 3 day weekend, I am ready to spend some much needed time with my family.

Last week I showed you a few photos from my little sister's wedding, I thought I'd show you a few more from that weekend. But this week I'm going to introduce you to my older sister.



This is my sister Jana and her husband Joseph, they took their family and moved up north a few years ago and I miss them something awful. So getting to spend time with them last year was so great. I was excited to steal a few minutes with them for a quick photo session.



Jana and Joseph just celebrated their 12th anniversary, which is crazy to me. I can remember being 16 and driving across town to babysit my oldest niece for them. Doesn't seem like it's been 12 years. 





I am in love with how these turned out, the water was just beautiful.



You can imagine how beautiful my three nieces are, Joseph is going to be in real trouble in a few more years. 

Love you guys, and I hope you like these as much as I do!

So ready for this weekend to start, I've got two sessions planned that I can't wait to share with you. They are going to be so much fun!

Just a reminder: fall is coming soon and sessions get booked up quick. If you are wanting fall photos or Christmas photos you need to contact me asap!

Have a great weekend!!!

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply