Photo Friday! (birthday cake edition)

Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Friday! How was everyone's labor day weekend? We had a great long weekend, my parents came up for a few days (which the girls loved) and then we went to the city Sunday night to see more family (both the preacher's and mine).

I had two really fun photo sessions this past weekend that I can't wait to share with you. The first session I had on Saturday with my nephew who is almost one year old. I can't believe he is already this big, feels like I just took his newborn photos. 



This guy melts my heart, just look at those eyes and those cheeks! We're going to do another one year old session when it is closer to his actual birthday, but we wanted to get some good ones for his party invites. 


His hat will match his shirt I'm making for his party, I had to get at least a few of him with it. 

Now the fun part; the cake!



He wasn't entirely sure what do to with his cake when we sat it down in front of him. But as soon as he got a lick of that frosting it was all over.  


His mama made this fun cake, I was a little sad he decided he needed to trash the whole thing because it looked and smelled tasty. 



I couldn't get enough of that sweet belly. 




 Did I make you hungry for cake yet? It is Friday, splurge a little, I won't tell. 

Can't wait to do the rest of this handsome guys pictures! 

Now, I told you I had two sessions this past weekend, the other one was so much fun and I really am so  very excited for you to see them. But, you will have to wait until next week. Be sure and have a great weekend, watch some football if you can. :)

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply