Happy Birthday Papa!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Today is my FIL's 50th birthday! My MIL threw him a perfect 50's themed surprise birthday party a couple of weeks ago complete with his favorite car a 1955 Chevy. Charlee is always on the lookout for that car, which I think is pretty cute. 

(Warning: not so great iPhone pictures ahead)
papa at the party with his grandkids


my little sock hop girls ready for the party

deacon thinking this is new toy


So what do you get for the man who has everything? What better than a daily reminder that you have ridiculously cute grandkids? (not that he could forget) So I made this print for him, I may or may not still be waiting for it to get here...
Happy Birthday Danny! We love you!

Come back later this week to see what sweet treat CK learned how to make!

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply