Our Family Photos

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

As a photographer I am embarrassed to tell this to you but until two weeks ago I have had zero family photos made of all four of us. Of all people I should see the importance of family photos right? Of course  I do, and thats why I've tried (not so successfully) to take a few myself, but it's not the same.

I am so glad that I was finally able to book a session with the wonderful Beth Marie Photography, even more thankful that she was able to come to us! I'm excited to be able to share a few photos from our session with you today.





 I love this one, I think it captures the girls' personalities so well.  Charlee is so sweet and compassionate and Jo is so funny and ornery. (that is her "I'm up to something" face btw)


Love CK's smile in this one.



There are just a few of my favorites, now the hard part; choosing which ones will go up on my walls. 

We had a few more taken but I am saving those for an upcoming project and you'll have to wait to see those. :) 

Beth did such a great job, and I'm in love with them.  Be sure and go by Bethmariephotography.com and see more of her beautiful work. 

It's fall break in our household and we have been fall craftin' it up. I'll share some of this week's adventures next week, come back on friday to see the rest of Deacon's 1 year photos. I am so so happy with how they turned out! 

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply