Photo Friday! Plus an Announcement!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Friday! I am so excited about this weekend, mostly because it is the first (and probably the last for a while) weekend in a long time that we don't have anything planned! I couldn't be happier to do nothing.


The session I'm sharing today is for a very sweet girl who just turned 1. We went to one of my favorite photo spots, Robbers Cave, and had a fun afternoon.



Addie is in the fun exploring stage, wants to see everything and also get into everything which I'm sure her parents are loving.


Her mommy made this great board for her birthday party and I was excited to incorporate it in our session.



This girl loves her stuffed animals, as long as I've known her she has been crazy about them. When she comes over to play with the girls she always goes for their mountain of stuffed toys. 

We also got to take a few family shots as well. 






I love how beautiful it is here right now, it makes for a perfect backdrop. 


Now on to some exciting news, I am partnering up with a local Christmas shop to bring you (for the first time) Christmas Mini Sessions! Yay! I am so excited! 


NeNe's Christmas Shop is the cutest Christmas shop around, she has great decorations and gifts to get you ready for the holiday season. Even better, she has the perfect location for our shoot! I have already starting getting together my props and making decorations, I am so excited! 

I am going to start booking sessions today, and space is limited so if you are interested please get in touch with me soon. 

I'm off to enjoy our weekend, I hope you do the same! 

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply