Photo Friday!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Friday! How was your Halloween? Ours was festive to say the least, we were woke up at 1:00 am by a puking girl. The dreaded stomach virus had made its way into our household and poor ck was it's latest victim. I spent all day taking care of my poor sick girl, she was mad at me because I wouldn't let her go to school. I wonder how long before that will wear off? 


Every year the preacher and I come up with a great idea for costumes for us or for the whole family, and every year we don't get around to getting it done. This year however was different, we had a great idea for family costumes and I actually followed through with it, yay! I will have pictures to post next week so you can see us in all our glory. (if you don't want to wait until next week you can go check out my instagram, there is a pic of us there. http://instagram.com/lindsebarks)

Last weekend I had several sessions in the city, one of them I get to share with you today. Meet Kamron. 

This guy is one of the cutest little guys I know. 


Can I tell you a secret about Kamron? I have known him since he was born and I have always wanted to take his pictures, you can ask the preacher. When he was little he had this amazing long curly hair, the kind of hair that you wanted to touch when you saw him. And he had the cutest chubby cheeks, needless to say he was pretty irresistible. If you can't tell I was pretty excited for this session. 



His mamma is going to be in trouble in a few years, all the girls are going to be chasing after him. 



We did our session at the Orr Family Farm, this was my first time going there, but won't be my last. It was so much fun! Lots of stuff for the kids to do for sure, I want to go back with my girls. 





 Kamron was such a pro at this, he made my job so much easier.





 Thanks Kamron for being so awesome! I had so much fun with you! 



Have a great weekend everyone, and if you live in our neck of the woods come see me tomorrow at the craft fair by city hall. The craft fair is for supporting pick a star, and there will be lots of giveaways and raffles, you don't want to miss it! Plus you may be able to win a free full session if you come by my booth! Hope to see you there! 










 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply