Photo Friday!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Photo Friday! I am especially excited today because tonight I am going to see the Hunger Games with some of my favorite people! Is anyone else going tonight? I am pumped!

Today's Photo Friday is a little bit different than what I usually have. You are used to cute kids and good looking families, but today you get to meet a young woman who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

Meet Chris:


She is a senior this year, and I am so excited that she is letting me take her sr photos. She made our session so easy, if I didn't know any better I would guess she is a pro at this. Here are a few of my favorites from our session.




The best part about this session? It's not over yet! We are doing a split session, half in the fall the other half in the spring, so you will be seeing more of this beauty! Yay! Chris you are an amazing young woman and I can't wait to see how the Lord is going to use you!

Say a prayer that this cold weather will hold off a couple more days, I've got some sessions on Saturday that I am really excited about, can't wait to share them with you! Have a great weekend and stay warm!

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply