Sweet Emily

Monday, March 17, 2014

Yay for spring break! My girls actually let us sleep in until 8:45 this morning!!! I'm sure it had nothing to do with us letting them stay up a little late last night. This will be our first "real" spring break as a family, meaning it's our first real break from school. I"m pretty excited about a whole week with my girls. I'm hoping to share with you some of the fun festivities of the week. We'll see how busy the girls keep me. :)

Today I'm going to share with you someone that I meant to introduce you to last week. Better late than never right? Meet Emily Nicole:



It was love at first sight, this sweet girl is perfect.

I still can't get over all that beautiful thick hair! I think we could almost put it in little piggies! I told her mamma it was perfect hair for bows! 





This little guy was so sweet with his new little sister, I know he is going to be such a good big brother. I'm sure he'll make her a tough little girl as well. :)


I have this problem as an aunt, I just want to make lots of cute things for them to wear. I can't help it, they are just too cute to not dress up! When I saw a pattern for this hat and diaper cover I just had to make them. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.


Cutest little fox I ever did see. She was so great about letting us dress her and move her every which way. 


You know I couldn't leave out big brother.


I mean...



I love these sweet babies. 

That is it for today! I've got something special planned for the girls tomorrow so I've got to get to work on it. The plan is to tell you all about it on Wednesday, we'll have to see how tomorrow goes lol. Have a great Monday!


 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply