My favorite Senior

Wednesday, April 16, 2014


So it has been a crazy couple of weeks. Since my last post a lot has happened. I turned 29, got some downtime at the lake with family, advocare is starting to take off, CK has started T-Ball, I got a rush of tshirt orders, and I've had 8 photo sessions, it's been busy but wonderful!

I'm going to get straight to the point with today's post, do you remember Chris from the fall? Here's a reminder:


We finished up her senior photos recently and I'm pretty excited to share them with you today! 

Christine is a Lady Digger, and was basketball homecoming queen. This was my first time shooting in a gym, I'm not going to lie I was definitely out of my comfort zone. 



Going out of your comfort zone can be scary but so rewarding, I'm so pleased with how these came out! 

After we spent some time in the gym we went outside to get some spring photos. We couldn't of asked for better weather that day!






I'm so excited for Chris and what the future holds for her, thank you for letting me be take a small part in your senior year! 

Come back Friday for an Easter edition of Photo Friday! 

Happy Wednesday! 



 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply