Photo Friday!

Friday, May 23, 2014


This week the Preacher and I are celebrating our 8th anniversary. Kinda crazy to think that is has been 8 years since I married my favorite person. So I thought that today's photo Friday would be a walk down memory lane. Enjoy :)

cheesy engagement photos





Honeymoon as Disneyworld!



our first apartment and first pet Jack



This is my favorite photo of us, it sums us up pretty perfect. 


the day Charlee was born
It's been 8 amazing fun years.

 I'm so thankful for the adventures God has taken us on and will continue to take us.

It's memorial day weekend, that means most of you get a 3 or 4 day weekend! Hope you get to do something fun, we are going to see the new x-men movie, yay! Don't forget today is the last day to enter for a free Thunder Tee!

See you next week!


 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply