Pretty as a Princess

Thursday, May 22, 2014


Have I told you how much I love summer break? I do, it's only been a week but there is something wonderful about listening to both my girls squeal and giggle in the other room. I'm pretty sure Jo is pretty happy to have her sissy home too.

Remember a while back when I told you about having a princess session? I am happy to tell you that today you will get to see that session!

Those of you that have followed me for any amount of time will recognize this girl, because I have been taking her photos her entire life (literally). I love to watch this girl grow, and it's also rewarding to see how my photography has grown.

CG always wants a themed session, which I love because it usual gives me a much needed break from my typical sessions. In the past we have done cowgirl and super girl sessions, this year it was all about the princesses. This may shock you but I was pretty okay with that. :) I'm really pleased with the outcome, but I will let the photos speak for themselves.














Such beauty, her mommy and daddy are going to be in trouble.

One more thing before I go, did you know that I'm having a giveaway on my fb page?


Do you want to win your own Thunder Tee? It is so easy to enter, all you have to do is like this photo on Sweet Norma Jean's fb page. I have made it super easy for you to find, just click that fb button on the right. Easy right? If you want extra entries you can tag a friend (or 2 or 3) in the comments. You have until tomorrow at midnight to enter! 

Good Luck!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Photo Friday! 



 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply