Photo Friday! Father's Day Style

Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Photo Friday! Today is the first day of Father's Day weekend, so I want to share some photos of the best father I know.


I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for the preacher.  He is such a great husband and the best daddy.



He always has time for his family, no matter how busy or tired he might be. I know we are a priority to him, and I don't take that for granted. 



I know that my girls' standards for who they marry will be high, because they get to see everyday the way the preacher treats me and how he loves them. The men they will marry have got their work cut out for them. 


And it doesn't hurt that he sure is easy on the eyes. :)





When I asked the girls what they wanted to do for Father's Day they both said they want to take daddy fishing, so that is what we are going to do. 

I also had them fill out this great questionnaire about their daddy, if you have littles I highly recommend doing this with them. Not only can it be hilarious, but its also really sweet. 

You can find it here.

I hope you all have a great weekend with your dads!


 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply