Baby Fever....

Wednesday, August 6, 2014


I have to say that I have been spending too much time with cute babies for my own good. If I keep getting to smell that wonderful baby smell and keep getting all those sweet cuddles I am definitely going to catch the baby fever that is going around.

That being said I just finished up my new "nephew's" photo session from last week and am excited to share them with you today!

Meet Rhett:


This unbelievable handsome guy decided we didn't need very many of those "sleeping newborn" pictures, and I am pretty okay with that. He was so alert during our session.



As soon as I found out Rhett was boy I got busy making outfits for our session. The first one I made was for his mama, she grew up around baseball and playing softball so I knew we would have a future ball player on our hands.

For daddy I made this outfit:



Daddy is a hard worker in the construction field so when I saw the pattern for this I knew I had to make it. These photos are also the only time Rhett slept, it lasted about 7 minutes. 





Those of you who follow me will know Rhett's big sister, she is a regular on the blog. She is already smitten with little brother, and I know she is going to be a great big sister. 




Thank you so much D family for letting me capture all these sweet moments! I love being your photographer! 

I hope you enjoyed this sweet guy and I also hope it didn't make the baby fever even more contagious. 


 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply