Return of Photo Friday!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Oh how I love Fridays! With both girls going to school and the preacher working full time I can not wait for the weekends! 

Two whole days of family time, I love it. 

My last few posts were pretty wordy so today will be more photos than words, hope that is okay with you. Today's Photo Friday is a session I did a year ago. 

My brother and sister in law had not taken family pictures since Emily had been born, which was not okay. (with me anyways lol) So they made the drive down here and we spent the day playing, eating, watching football, and taking pictures. Those are my absolute favorite kind of days. 




This one is one of my favorites because we could not get D to stand still (big surprise that a 2 year old boy didn't want to stand still and take pictures right?!?) he kept wanting to pick up sticks, rocks, or bugs. So I suggested that he put his hands in his pockets like daddy, to which he happily obliged. This solved the picking things up problem but not the standing still problem, but then I snapped this photo of all natural real smiles from everyone and I think it's kind of perfect. 





After we got all the family photos I followed my niece and nephew around trying to capture a few shots of them being them. 


This girl is just beautiful. I secretly (or not so secretly) hope that she will always love to put on dresses and necklaces and be all kinds of prissy. Mainly because that is my two littles and I want my sis in law to be clueless with me. :) 


When we did this session this little guy was all about Mickey Mouse, which his auntie loved. So of course we had to include the big cheese in some of our photos. I love this genuine smile. 


I'm pretty sure this is my very favorite. Not just because they look so adorable in the hats that I made them, but because they were just being so sweet with each other. They are just so cute. 

I am hoping in the coming weeks to do another session with these four so you can see the radical difference a year makes. 

Thank you for coming by the blog today, it feels so good to get back to Photo Friday. Next Friday will be a special State Fair edition, I can't wait!  

Have an amazing weekend, and I'll see you next week!


 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply