Photo Friday (on a Monday)

Monday, October 19, 2015

You guys, did you know that fall break has this affect on a person that makes them loose all sense of time? Well it does. I completely forgot it was Friday until it was Sunday. Awesome right? I figured you wouldn't care if I went ahead and did Photo Friday today. You can look at it as a good way to start your week, especially with this cute little guy that will be on here today. The last time you saw him was a year ago when I took his newborn pictures.




I'm not sure how this year went by so fast! Ty was so much fun during this photo session. He really thought he was big sitting on that couch all by himself. 
This picture makes me laugh because he is on his way down (falling on his behind) when I snapped this. His expression is my favorite. 
Ty's cake smash session is my all time favorite of all the cake smashes I've ever done. (Cake was provided by the fabulous Calli Jo Cupcakes, you definitely need to check her out)


I have never seen a kid consume a cake like Ty. He destroyed it.  




Those eyes! 

That's all I have for today, thanks for letting me be a few days late. Come back Wednesday ABC's of the 90's the letter C! 

Happy Monday everyone! 

 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply