Why you are not going to want to miss this year's Easter Mini's!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014


I'm pretty excited about todays post, because I get to tell you about something that has been in the works for a few months. It's probably no secret that I am doing Easter mini sessions again. I had so much fun last year, and some of my favorite images came from those sessions. Here is the link if you want to see some of those photos.  I will be doing sessions in OKC (Moore to be more specific) the weekend of April 5th and in WIlburton April 12th.





That however, is not the part I am excited to tell you about. I am so excited to tell you that I am teaming up with the amazing Nicole for what I know will be the cutest set up ever.

I've never been very good at props, I love them but am not so great at putting them together. When I had a session this past winter in the city I didn't have time or the car to get a whole set up together to bring with me. Thankfully, I did the smartest thing ever and had Nicole do the set up for me. Even though it isn't Christmas time I am going to show you how amazing Nicole is at picking out the best props and setting them up beautifully.


Meet the Inman's:

I was so surprised and honored when Scott called me to take their Christmas card photos, and let me tell you that this family are such pro's at family photo sessions! I had so much fun with them, and I'm so happy with the results.


How cute is that stand? I love all the little details that Nicole added in.


These girls might have been the best clients I've ever had, and I am including my own children in that statement. They were just awesome, they did all the weird/silly things I asked them to and gave me the best smiles. I can't wait to do more sessions with these two!

Okay so now that you have seen the awesomeness that Nicole produces you kind of don't have a choice but to sign up for these mini sessions, right? :)

I will say that I will only be in OKC for a few days and will only be shooting in Wilburton for one day so space will be limited so you will want to get your space reserved quick. You can email me or go to my facebook page (link's are on the right) for more info or to claim your spot!

Don't forget to come back everyday this week for more photos and more fun stuff!


 photo sig_zps1xhugs0w.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply